“waray la” meaning ‘nothing’, or ‘nothing important’. usually a response to a what or why question: What are you doing? Why are you here? What do you mean? Why did you say that? All answered with ‘nothing’. Waray la is like a shrug.
MONDAY Created a magazine with no idea what to put in it. No matter… we do have this one central theme: Waray. (That means none, nothing, no in the Waray language.) I was also thinking about the defunct emagazine we had way back in 2004 called the Bananacue Republic. About Warays or by Warays. Too serious though. This will be lighter and more fun.
A beautiful scenic hike that relaxed my mind and filled my body with energy as I enjoyed the ocean surf, the fabulous Torrey Pines, birds and all of nature in this fabulous state reserve.
Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve
La Jolla, San Diego, Ca
- You don’t have to write a lot about why you feel grateful for something.
- Challenge yourself daily to come up with something new.
- You can use a digital gratitude journal to record your notes and photos online or on your mobile device.
- The journal comes handy to read when you’re feeling down. It helps to shift your energy back to a positive vibe by reading about all you have to be grateful for.
- To remember to write in your journal, keep it somewhere you’re sure to see it when you have the most time. For example, if after you work you spend hours in front of the TV, keep your journal on the coffee table.
Southern Arizona is well known for its incredible sunsets, and this is just a taste. It only gets better from here.